CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009 from Starkville, MS


Happy New Year 2009. It has been a while since I have blogged and thought I would attempt to get back in the swing of things this year. There are several blogs I read daily and I have the itch to get back in the swing of things.

I chose the New Years picture from NYC only because it is like one of the best places in the world. I love going there and could talk days and days about the memories I have from our previous visits. I notice the Mamma Mia sign in the picture and it is awesome as I know I have been to the Broadway play and my sweet daughter Anna-Beth got me a copy of the movie for Christmas. Such sweet memories!

I spent New Years Eve here at the house with my sweet hubby, my oldest son and his girlfriend Paige, Anna-Beth and 2 of her friends from school. We stayed up watched the ball drop, drank a bit of champagne, that is some nasty stuff LOL and then headed to bed.

Please visit my blog often! Who knows maybe I might blog about something that interests you always remember that it must interest me or I would not blog about it. Once again Happy 2009 and I pray blessings upon you and yours.

2 comments:

Tassie said...

It's good to have you back! Blogging has become a regular habit....I'll have to thank Miss Tomlinson for getting me another addiction. I agree, NYC is a great place. I've been there several times, the last one being on a trip with 30 students that were in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Great!!! And Mamma Mia....don't get me started! I can sing all the ABBA songs by heart!!! Enjoy your day!

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......